Wednesday 5 September 2007

Parliamentary sitting on 17 September 2007

There will be a Parliamentary sitting on 17 September 2007. I expect this to be a major session, as there will be extremely important debates on both the en bloc amendments and the CPF changes announced in the National Day Rally.

I intend to participate in both debates. It's going to be tough though, because my company is having a global offsite in Singapore that week, and I'll have to give some sort of presentation on 17 September itself. I'll just have to manage it somehow.

In the meantime, I'll continue to post the PQs I had filed in May, some of which are still backlogged.

2 comments:

family man said...

Sir read this bit.

http://rezzleme.blogspot.com/2007/09/much-ado-about-cpf.html

TPG-iTec said...

To family man: I guess this comes after the fact, but I just wanted to let you know that I did read that link before I made my speech. It is unfortunately inaccurate and incomplete in some parts. The factual information that I had relied on in my speech are all public domain, and I had known of these facts for some time now. Thanks.